NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Participation, governed by U.S. law, is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older and hold a valid passport at the time of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees (and members of their immediate family and household) of Sponsor, all of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies; and all other individuals and entities associated with the development, fulfillment, or supply of Contest are ineligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Sponsor: Switzerland Tourism, Swiss International Air Lines and Cosmos.
3. How to enter: To enter, visit MySwitzerland.com/lovestory between February 12, 2016 and March 04, 2016 and fill out the registration form. In order for an entry to be eligible the terms and conditions need to be accepted, entry form needs to be fully completed and the question answered correctly. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor not responsible for the failure of Contest entry form to reach Sponsor in a timely fashion. Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this contest. Limit one (1) entry per person/per e-mail and/or mailing address.
4. Submission of photos, text or other content: Entries selected for display and to win "Love Stories" contests and any other contests requiring photo, text or other content from the entrants will be judged entirely at the discretion of Switzerland Tourism. By submitting any photo or information to Switzerland Tourism you hereby grant to Switzerland Tourism and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Switzerland Tourism includes but is not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo and/or text. By submitting any photo or information to Switzerland Tourism you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Switzerland Tourism herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
You acknowledge and agree that Switzerland Tourism shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to Switzerland Tourism.
You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Switzerland Tourism may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Switzerland Tourism By submitting any photo or information to Switzerland Tourism you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to Switzerland Tourism.
You hereby agree to hold Switzerland Tourism and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Switzerland Tourism site, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to Switzerland Tourism by you.
Photos or information submitted by you to the Site shall be the property of Switzerland Tourism and Switzerland Tourism shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted.
5. Random Drawing/Odds: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, on March 09, 2016. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
6. Prize: 9-day trip to Switzerland for 2 people, including round-trip Economy Flights with Swiss International Air Lines and land arrangement by Cosmos.
The air portion is 2 roundtrip SWISS economy class tickets from one of SWISS’ US gateways (Boston, Chicago, Newark, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and San Francisco) to Switzerland. Fees, taxes and airport charges are responsibility of the winner. Winner and travel companion must travel together on same itinerary and is based on space availability at time of booking. Tickets and travel are valid on Swiss International Air Lines operated flights only. No frequent flyer mileage may be accrued.
The land arrangement is a 9 day train round trip in first class from Zurich with rides on the GoldenPass Panoramic train, Glacier Express, Bernina Express, and the Gornergrat open-air cogwheel train.
Approximate value: US$8,000.00.
7. No Prize Transfer or Substitution: No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or vouchers.
8. Notification: Potential winner will be notified by phone or email on March 10, 2016 and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days of mailing of prize notification. If winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
9. Conditions: Reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes winner's permission for Sponsor to use his/her names, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winners and travel companions agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, strikes or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified.
10. Disclaimers: (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel or terminate this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor's good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
12. Winner List: To obtain the name of the Winner, send a self addressed, stamped envelope, to be received by March 30, 2016 to: "Lovestory Sweepstakes", Switzerland Tourism, 608 Fifth Avenue, New York NY 10020. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
© 2016 Switzerland Tourism. All rights reserved.